It's our job to achieve the very best price for your property from the very best buyer and we will go beyond the call of duty to achieve this. All valuations are carried out by Nick Griffith, who with over 20 years of experience in estate agency, is completely in tune with and has extensive knowledge of the local market.
Why choose us to sell you home?
- We take pride in a straight-talking, no-nonsense approach, managing expectations with justifiable and comparable evidence
- You will always get an honest opinion on property presentation, layout and de-cluttering. The property can never be clean and tidy enough!!
- Quality photography and professional floor plans. We want to show properties at their best so photos are always taken on a sunny day or even at nighttime if it achieves the desired effect!
- We keep the process simple and communicate, communicate, communicate
- Vetting potential purchasers at offer stage to avoid delays
- We conduct all viewings. Shoes off where necessary!
- Encourage the vendor/s to go out for viewings, this is what we are here for
- You will receive feedback from all viewings and we'll endeavour to extract anything constructive that can enhance the chances of selling
- Negotiating the very best price at offer stage
- Recommending surveyors, solicitors and financial advisers to speed up the process, keeping lines of communication open at all times. Problems usually occur when things go quiet
- Close contact sales chasing. With Nick’s estate agency experience in Cheltenham he knows most local conveyancing solicitors and can extract the best from them
- Nick is a member of NAEA (National Assosiation of Estate Agents)
- Nick Griffith Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsmen
- Service with a smile at what can be a distressing time. Nick and his team will hold your hand until the job is done. But you will have to let go when the house is sold!
Please fill in the form below, with as much information about your enquiry as possible and then click send.